menu

Sunday, 1 April 2012

I know it's you..... I can feel it.!!!

I only can love you..
It is hard to get you back...
The last night i really missed you..
The online chat and with all the love i showed,
It all went waste when you still didn't turn to me.
The second's appearance I got on video calling,
It gave a hope you will be back, 
When i caught you with tears.
Things turned out again what it was.... hurting and sad,
When words you texted meant all was just crap.
I slept without a drop of tears in my eyes,
As I got low with this usual talks.
Next day began with false smile on my face, 
But with the hope that one day you will feel for me back.
Friend consoled me and told me the same,
"He will be back one day, you just don't give up."
With smiles shedding i lived each sec now, 
Suddenly I got msgs with a unknown number and life got puzzled again.
I felt it was he, texted me being the third person all in all new to me.
But then he acted so well that even my heart got confused..
He told, " He was your past, I m your future and what to say about present its all in front of you".
I got furious and busted to the secret guy.
Who seems to know me well,
But the difference is that he is unknown to me. 
I thought it was the one, I am already in love.
I didn't replied then as i can only love him,
Even if he doesn't it will never bother me.
I hope it is he, the secret guy i think..
as I really miss him alot and the love which is lost..

No comments:

Post a Comment