menu

Sunday, 18 March 2012


It was 7th feb 2012..... the day for which i planned before so much.....
We met in the morning, and he took me to the place we decided. i haven't slept the whole night... i was awake preparing all these gifts and surprises for him. even he was awake.. we were talking on cell side by side..
We had fun. enjoyed and felt the love we had... i showered all my emotions even when i didn't wanted to...to be shown the way he felt.... i made and had prepared alot for him...gifts, cake, poster painted with my  hand and many more thing...... all those were my way to express but even that was bad...he was very happpy...
and his happiness meant everything to me..

The last day i smiled....4th year with him.

The fact of my self
 this poster showed the way i grew in love with him and how slowly with every phase of life my each and everything got surrendered to him....
it was the last day i smiled...
it was the last moment i have lived....

No comments:

Post a Comment