menu

Friday, 16 March 2012

It left me happy and hope to head my destiny.

It turned all dark when I closed my eyes...
Straight walking in the forest, my heart set to cry.
Had no clue and evidence of going back,
Making footprints on the ground, which couldn't be seen in black.
Don't know how many miles I walked, but didn't know where was i going...
Suddenly,I slipped and landed on the floor, 
Which threw me deep inside it, all dark and black.
With closed eyes, I went deep into the floor...
And then with a second everything went out of sight.
When I landed on the arms, which holded me tight.
I headed up and looking in his eyes, 
Vanishing all my fear and making my heart smile.
I got lost in him when his eyes met mine
As eventually things around turned bright and shine.
With a white horse, he drove me far....in the clouds i think.
Even i dress in white as i noticed in a blink.
As he stopped, he again carried me on..
''Who are you?" I said, as to know him more.
" Oohh... my dear princess, I am your prince.
It's your world my lady and your desired destiny......"
Don't know when he ended but i felt in love for him.
Closing my eyes suddenly, i waited for him to commence.
His lips touched mine and i was reborn....
With all the dark memories leaving behind.......a new story was born.
It felt like a fairytale, i had heard from my mom.
And my eyes opened as the morning rays call.
I woke up and cleared dream.....
But it left me happy and hopes to head my destiny......

No comments:

Post a Comment